Saturday, April 3, 2010

This WAS my status, but FB said it was too long... LOL

 Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 9:51am

Had a dream that I took a pregnancy test and not only did it tell me I was pregnent, it told me that I conceived 65 days ago. Brian and I chose not to tell our families for some reason. Then later in the dream (much later) I was sitting in a kitchen somewhere and heard a distinctive "popping" sound. Immediately, thousands of cockroaches came POURING out of the kitchen sink. Guess I'll do a little research and see what the hell it all means.

4 comments:

Indefinitely Staying said...

Did you actually look it all up? If so what was the result?

Le Chic du Bitch said...

I didn't look it up, but I can say that since this posting, I suffered two miscarriages in the same year (Jan 2010 and Nov 2010). There was a distinctive "popping" sound with the first m/c... so, there ya go. :)

Indefinitely Staying said...

Life is so unpredictable, as soon as you think you knw what will happen tomorrow... the wind changes... I was told I can't ever be pregnant again...and well... two weeks ago I had one also.... 1 month and "popped".

Le Chic du Bitch said...

I'm sorry for your loss...