Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Byers Enlightenment Post (B.E.P.) #001

Sunday, November 15, 2009 at 10:40pm 

The Byers Enlightenment Post (B.E.P.) #001
Copy, Paste, Replace, Tag, and Share

* FINISH THE SENTENCE(s)

LIFE IS:
Like a box of chocolates...

No wait... that one is already taken.

Life is a never-ending cycle, on both the micro and macro levels.


LOVE:
comes in many forms. Rich is the person who experiences them all.


* SOMETHING YOU WISH EVERYONE UNDERSTOOD
Just because someone doesn't agree with you, does not mean they are wrong. It is possible to have differing viewpoints and both be right. It is also possible that your viewpoint may not be the best one.


* NAME 3 PEOPLE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO THANK AND EXPLAIN WHY

1) My four older kids. They are truly GOOD, GOOD kids. They work hard in school, they are not afraid to express themselves, and they are just all-around amazing people. On some level and in different ways, each one of them is my hero. Thank you for being an inspiration to me.

2). My husband. Thank you for being who you are and for allowing me to figure out who the hell I am. Thank you for not making fun of the weird, jacked-up philosophies I might have now and again; for actually taking them seriously. Thank you for your laughter and for making me laugh, especially when I need it most. And thank you for loving me and allowing me to cry those times when I just don't feel like laughing. Thank you for being real with me, and honest with me. I'm not fully unconvinced that we weren't lovers in a previous life, and have been fortunate enough to keep our vow to find each other again in this life. It was worth the wait. May we do the same in our next life as well.



* WHAT QUESTION DO YOU HAVE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE ANSWERED TODAY?
Why, why, WHY are some people so hurtful and mean? Is there ANY little piece of them that feels guilty for their actions?

Oh wait... that was two questions.


* NAME ONLY 1 OF EACH THAT YOU THINK PEOPLE SHOULD EXPERIENCE

FOOD: Chicken and saurkraut

SONG: Mummer's Dance

MOVIE: The Green Mile

SHOW: Lost (but you have to start at the beginning...lol)

ACTIVITY: The Ballet.

* SHARE A FAVORITE SAYING
Read the lyrics to "Rainbow Connection" by Kermit the Frog... that would about sum it up.


* WRITE A SAYING THAT YOU MAY BE QUOTED FOR
"I win!"

No comments: