Monday, January 17, 2011

Is Anybody Listening?

So, I admit, I'm not the avid blogger I used to be. And I admit, I don't push this blog like I should, or pay much attention to it. And like a forgotten houseplant, this blog is rather withered and brown. I have no problem with that. I honestly don't care if anyone reads this, truth be told. I actually have this up more for me than you (if there are any "yous" out there). It's a sort of "Dear Diary" for me... and in a way, if I choose to share anything too intimate, a little exhibitionist on my part. Are there any voyeurs out there?

So here's my little test.... Let's see if anyone is paying attention.

Bitch and Moan for the week:

Last week, my pants were falling off of me. Literally. I was having to hike them up every three steps or so, and I loved that I had lost that much weight. This week? I'm sitting here with the same pants unbuttoned and unzipped because all done up, they are WAY too tight. Amazing the difference a week can make, eh?

I am tired... ALL THE TIME

I am nauseated about half the time.

"I have heartburn radiating to my kneecaps" ~ Juno

Okay, not my kneecaps. My heartburn tends to radiate the other direction, into my jawbone, and usually hits me around 2:30 in the morning. If I'm lucky, it's gone by 5:30 or 6:00 and I can lay back down and get a little sleep.

AF (Aunt Flo) is due on Wednesday, but as you may suspect, and certain as I suspect, I'm probably pregnant.

We've been trying for #6 (our second together) for over a year now... maybe closer to two years. Last year just wasn't our year. I suffered a miscarriage in mid-January, then another in mid-November. If this one sticks, it will be our last. If it doesn't....I just don't know. I'm getting up there and have some health issues (CMP and chronic pain) so I'm honestly not sure of the wisdom of trying for another. But we both would LOVE to have a baby brother or (oh please oh please!) sister for Ash to play with.

So, only time will tell. I'll keep you (echo... echo.... echo...) posted.

3 comments:

A New Moo said...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being honest. There's nothing wrong with being frustrated, or only writing in your blog once every blue moon.

My wishes for you to have a girl, they are out there now floating into the Universe

Indefinitely Staying said...

I honestly love your blog, I simply - real. Not much of that out there. Keep it comming! :-)

Indefinitely Staying said...

OOps- type o

I meant to write ITS SIMPLY REAL